The leading cryptocurrency asset manager, Grayscale, has launched its next investment product tracking the performance of Solana.
Grayscale Investments, the digital asset manager with over $50B in AUM, announced the launch of its 16th investment vehicle – the Grayscale Solana Trust.
- The company’s press release, dated November 30th, explained that the new Trust will “solely and passively” invest in SOL – the native cryptocurrency of the popular blockchain project, Solana.
- The product is already available for daily subscriptions by eligible individual and institutional accredited investors.
- The Grayscale Solana Trust has become the 16th investment product launched by the company, following such for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Stellar, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Decentraland, and more.
- “For the last eight years, Grayscale has been at the forefront of offering investors efficient exposure to the ever-evolving digital currency ecosystem. We have had a front-row seat to the mainstream acceptance and adoption of crypto and increasingly find that investors are diversifying their exposure beyond digital assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum.” – commented company CEO Michael Sonnenshein.
- Launched in 2013, Grayscale is now the largest cryptocurrency asset manager. Its AUM has skyrocketed in the past two years and currently exceeds $50 billion, according to the latest update from the firm.
- Grayscale is also actively trying to convert its largest Trust – GBTC – into a Bitcoin Spot ETF in the United States.