REEF Finance Receives $20 Million Investment from Alameda Research
Alameda Research, founded back in 2017, is one of the leading research and trading firms in the cryptocurrency industry. The company has announced a $20 million investment in the cross-chain DeFi operating system Reef Finance.
- Alameda Research has invested $20 million in the popular DeFi cross-chain operating system REEF Finance.
- The company has made the investment by buying REEF tokens, and in doing so, it has become a significant stakeholder in the REEF ecosystem.
- This will also see the formation of strategic cooperation, which could open doors for the protocol to engage with further partners of Alameda Research in the near future.
- Speaking on the matter was Denko Mancheski, CEO of REEF Finance, who said:
As our company expands into the next stage of growth, I am delighted to welcome Alameda Research to the Reef Finance budding ecosystem. We’re excited to incorporate this investment to further our trajectory and for the develompent of the Reef chain for DeFi applications of the future.”
- On the other hand, through the latest investment, Alameda Research furthers its involvement in cross-chain liquidity within the industry. This would allow it to implement more integrations with Serum and Raydium on the Solana network.
- It’s also worth noting that REEF is by far the first cross-chain DeFi operating system that’s built on Polkadot.